What other documents should I provide you with if I’m an individual (individual involvement)?

Generally, we require:

– Identity Card and/or Passport
– Proof of Address
– Professional reference letter of character nature
– Police Conduct Certificate

It is important to note that documents that have to be submitted depend on the nationality of the applicant as we might request additional documents during the process. An example of such documents are Source of Wealth and Source of Funds.

This information also applies for UBOs (Ultimate Beneficial Owners).

  • © 2021 Fairwinds Management Limited (C61079) · All Rights Reserved